My Favorite Things:
- Diet Coke- Without my morning DC, I am a friend to no one, ha!
- My DVR - Mine is currently not working and it's killing me, especially since we can't watch Dora whenever we (Spencer) want.
- My Camera - I got a Canon Rebel when Spencer was born and I have never been more thankful for any possession in my life. The pictures I've taken with it are so important to me and I'm so grateful that I have so many amazing pictures of Spencer.
- The Internet/Blogosphere/Laptop - Since I'm the worst scrapbooker in the world, having this blog to document our lives has been so wonderful. And the community and friends I've made has really been such an amazing source of support and information.
- My Mema's wedding ring.
- Pull-n-Peel Twizzlers
- Rainbow flip flops that are worn in - I have a very high arch and they are the only flops that provide it enough support. But it takes about two weeks of constant wear for them to get "just right."
- Vintagey Accessories
- My Kappa Kappa Gamma pin and anything with the Fleur-de-Lis - they remind me of all my wonderful college memories
- Fiber Wig mascara - If I can only wear one item of makeup, this is it.
- 100 Calorie Chocolate Covered Pretzels - The perfect combination of sweet and salty without many calories
- My Papa's Bible - It has all of his little notations written in it and marked passages that were important to him.
Things That Make Me Happy
She makes me the happiest.
- When Spencer takes a nap
- When Spencer tells me she loves me and that I'm her "best best friend in the world."
- Successfully making a trip to Target, or any other store for that matter, without having any major meltdowns or temper tantrums where people are staring at us.
- When people tell me that Spencer has nice manners.
- Completing the Sunday crossword puzzle
- Getting to read a really good book that has nothing to do with school
- Getting to see my W&M friends
- Sappy romantic comedies with happy endings
- March Madness
- Unexpected surprises in the mail
- When Spencer takes off her shoes, puts her feet in my face, and says "Smeeeeell!"
So what are your favorite things and/or what makes you happy?