- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you.
- List 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers.
1. I know every single word to Salt-n-Pepa's Shoop and can sing the whole song without any help from background music. When it first came out, I was in the 5th grade and not allowed to listen to music like that. Everyone of my friends knew the words and I was feeling all left out. So one day I taped it off the radio and then would listen to it a sentence at a time until I could figure out what they were saying and memorize it. So after a lot of rewinding, and I mean a lot, I had memorized the entire song. (How incredibly dorky was that?!) Imagine how much easier that would have been if the internet had been around and I could've just looked up the lyrics online? haha, But the whole song is now permanently embedded in my brain.
2. I got to interview the President of Zanzibar, Amani Abeid Karume, when I was in college. Except I wasn't allowed to ask him anything that might be perceived as negative, which really annoyed me.
3. I wear flip flops year round and always have.
4. I had a crush on He-Man when I was really little and when I found out he was just a drawing I was heart broken.
5. I like the way pears taste but I can't bear to eat them because I hate their texture.
6. I have a minor obsession with the Duggars. I am fascinated by them- I just can't turn away from watching.
7. One of my pet peeves is when people use fabric softener on towels because it makes it next to impossible for them soak up water. Use extra dryer sheets!
I'm going to disobey the rules and nominate everyone who is on my roll call on the sidebar. I think you are all amazing ladies and beautiful bloggers!