I've hosted three wedding showers, but those were both before I had a digital camera and the prints are no where to be found. My favorite one was probably the Lingerie Shower I had for my bestie, Sara. She's the pastor's daughter, so it was all the more enjoyable seeing her squirm as she held up these little skimpy outfits in front of family and friends!
I know that when you have your own shower you're supposed to defer to the host, but after having been to so many showers, I already know what I DO and DON'T want. (If I ever get married, that is!)
- A Photographer! So many times one person gets stuck taking all the pictures and doesn't get to enjoy herself or there are no good pictures. A photographer who has no other obligation than to take good photographs would be such a great thing.
- A Stripper! No, no, no strippers for me.
- It to be at my house. After having birthday parties at my residence, it's just too stressful. I want to go to an alternate location.
- Any embarrassing stories about me.
- Lingerie. That would be too embarrassing in front of Spencer, I don't care how old she would be!
I'm not too picky, I'll leave the micro details to the host :)