So I roped into doing this meme, ahem Hayley, and I found it surprisingly difficult to do. In some cases I had a hard time narrowing things down to three and others, I couldn't think of anything. So here it is!
Three names I go by:
- Rudie Kazoodie
Three names I no longer answer to:
- Buck Wheat - what my mom called me when she was REALLY mad at me
- Katie "I Want" White
Three jobs I have had in my life:
- Beverage cart girl at a country club- the most demeaning job of my life
- Intern at the V-Department of Education- Special Ed.
- Mail Clerk
Three jobs I would still like to try: (but have no realistic hope of ever doing)
- Secretary of the US Dept. of Health and Human Services, haha- in my dreams
- Professional Problem Solver- I'm really great at solving other people's life problems- just not my own
- Movie critic
Three places I have lived:
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Williamsburg, VA
- Florence, Italy
Three places I have *really* loved:
- Florence, Italy
- Las Vegas
- St. Thomas
Three TV shows that I watch:
- So You Think You Can Dance
- How I Met Your Mother
Three TV shows I would still watch if they were still on:
- Gilmore Girls
Three places I have been:
- Lima, Peru
- Venice, Italy
- Miami, Florida
Three places I would go to in a heartbeat:
- Africa - Kenya, S.Africa - to visit, but Botswana and Mozambique to teach AIDS awareness to women
- An Alaskan cruise - not exactly a "place" because I don't want to go to Alaska unless it's a cruise
Three places I would never go back to:
- Trujillo, Peru - Looking out the hole/window by my bed, there was a family living in a house with no roof, a huge HOG, and a completely exposed toilet- that they used. Dirt roads, stray dogs, stomach parasite.
- Lake Okeechobee, FL - Don't be fooled- it's cow country in the middle of nowhere, with fire ants, no water, and no Target.
- Charleston, WV - I have never seen a city in the US, where the disparity between the rich and poor, attending the same school, is so great and so in your face.
People I e-mail regularly:
- My Mom
People I so wish would e-mail me regularly:
- Sara- she gets put down twice, because she's ridiculously hard to get a hold of
Three of my favorite foods:
- Gnocchi Pesto
- Tokyo Shogun (family owned Japanese food) anything
- Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies
Three foods I know I'm supposed to like but I just don't:
- Lima (Butter) Beans
- Ice Cream - I'm weird
Three friends I think will repost: (you don't have to!)
Three things I dread:
- Mosquitos season - I'm SO allergic and it's just bad
- Humidity - have you seen my hair? In the summer, my dad says it resembles the Wild Woman of Borneo (whoever that is) or Medusa
- Potty-Training Spencer
Three things I am looking forward to:
- Getting my hair cut- first time in 8 months!
- Being able to have a real conversation with Spencer!
- Figuring out what I want to do and starting it!